- Go to the Downloads section
- Download ScriptHook and place ScriptHook.dll in your GTAIV main folder
- Download XLiveLess 0.999b7 and place xlive.dll in your GTAIV main folder
- Download Contagium x.x and place Contagiumx.x.asi in your GTAIV main folder
You'll need the right ScriptHook.dll, according to your game version. To get your game version just Right-Click on GTAIV.exe | Properties | Details
It works better under GTAIV v220.127.116.11
Download Save Complete and place SGTA400 in:
(Windows Vista) %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
(Windows XP) %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
Download True Blood v1.5 by SPARTAN 0659 and merge it in your GTAIV main folder
There are three game phases:
- Phase One: Infection has begun and it is spreading silently
- Phase Two: Liberty City is on red alert. Infected population is rising and authorities are trying to keep down the infection. If you give them some help killing infected they won't bother you
- Phase Three: Liberty City has been evacuated. From now on everything you have to do is survive
Infected are contagious but some people are immune to the virus.
Both Phase One and Phase Two depends on the infected population. Phase Three begins if you are hit and faint.
On Foot (Phase Three)
- CapsLock - Enter editor mode (Middle Mouse Button to place barriers)
- Middle Mouse Button - Open driver's door
Autopilot (Foot - Land Vehicles)
- / Enable/Disable Autopilot
- + and - Adjust max speed
- * Switch Autopilot mode [Walk - Run] [Car Driver(Safe) - Scooter Driver(Buggy)]
You have to set a Waypoint before the Autopilot can work.